We are looking to hire an ambitious, analytical Senior Account Executive- General Insurance with 5+ years of experience in insurance, brokerage or consulting to work in our brokerage Department. This is a client facing and solution driven role in a team environment with the ultimate goal of providing stellar support to new and existing corporate accounts.
Reporting to: Insurance Manager
- On time and in full delivery of insurance cover placements and renewals of covers.
- Monitor and report client projects progress and status.
- Claims handling and policy management.
- Analysis of industry risk assessments reports.
- Handle onsite administrational duties.
- Maintain low loss ratios.
- Draft reports and other client communication material..
- Ensure high standard of customer service.
- Conduct audits to ensure compliance with internal and external policies.
- Review all policy documents for correctness before cover placement.
- Possess problem solving capabilities that are efficient and cost effective without compromising quality of service and risk.
- Providing competitive quotations to prospects.
- Consulting on the most effective cover for a particular need while taking a number of factors into account.
- Plan, manage, and track results of multiple workstreams and multiple projects, with responsibility for coordinating between various functional team members and departments.
- Effective communication with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks.
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues.
- Frequent review of existing policies to determine new and shifting insurance needs.
- Any other ad hoc but insurance and client management duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- ACII Certified.
- Bachelor’s degree in insurance or related field.
- 5+ years` experience in general insurance.
- General insurance sales and underwriting experience.
- Risk management and negotiation skills.
- Good knowledge of regional financial regulatory requirements, including the kenya IRA requirements.
- Strong communication and written skills and proficient in English.
- High motivation, team-orientation and adaptability.
- Good progress with professional actuarial exams, advanced IT, data management and modelling skills would be an advantage.
What the Company offers
- An opportunity to join the fastest growing financial services group across the region.
- An opportunity to make real impact as you personally grow and develop.
- An opportunity to become part of a strong culture of collaboration, trust, openness and responsibility.
How to apply: Send your application to [email protected] to reach us on or before 28th March 2022 and quote “Senior Account Executive – General insurance” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.