We are looking for a qualified, skilled, detail oriented and analytical Business Development Manager with 5+ years of experience in Insurance Products
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Director
- Responsible for identifying and pursuing new business opportunities.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
- Identifying and researching potential new clients and business opportunities.
- Developing and implementing strategies to acquire new business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, brokers, and other industry partners.
- Collaborating with other teams within the company to ensure smooth and effective delivery of insurance products and services to clients.
- Preparing and presenting proposals to potential clients.
- Negotiating contracts and terms with clients.
- Staying up to date on industry trends and changes in regulations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business-related field. A Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- Professional qualification in Insurance (ACII, AIIK or FLMI) or equivalent.
- 5+ years of successful relevant experience, 2 of which must be in a management position (financial services sector preferred). Knowledge of the Insurance industry (desirable).
- Results orientated with the ability to set KPIs and a proven track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Resilient, dynamic, energetic, and enthusiastic. Must be highly driven and enjoy working with people.
- Able to work with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and to foster and maintain successful working relationships.
- Digital marketing experience, preferably in a related industry.
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organisation, including executive and C-level.
What the Company offers
- An opportunity to join the fastest growing financial services group across the region.
- An opportunity to make real impact as you personally grow and develop.
- An opportunity to become part of a strong culture of collaboration, trust, openness and responsibility.
How to apply: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote “Business Development Assistant” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.