We are looking for an qualified, skilled, detail-oriented and analytical Business Analyst with 2+ years of experience within the General and Medical insurance.
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Director
- Negotiating and securing the most appropriate coverage based upon client needs for new and renewal business and negotiating best price for those coverages.
- New business acquisition and retention.
- Preparation of pitch presentations to potential clients.
- Data analysis interpretations and reporting.
- Cross selling products to potential customers.
- Provision of reports based on clients claims data.
- Provision of scheme performance reports and gap analysis on the existing client’s portfolio.
- Ensuring continuous communication between underwriters and clients via email, telephone etc.
- Liaise with other departments to ensure efficiency in regard to customer needs.
- Keeping clients informed on our existing and new products.
- Perform any other duties as assigned and in line with the task.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
- 2+ years experience in insurance.
- Analytical skills and proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of insurance products.
- Strong communication and written skills and proficiency in English.
- Proficient in the use of data software applications
- High motivation, team-orientation and adaptability.
What the Company offers
- An opportunity to join the fastest growing financial services group across the region.
- An opportunity to make real impact as you personally grow and develop.
- An opportunity to become part of a strong culture of collaboration, trust, openness and responsibility.
How to apply: Send your application to [email protected] to reach us on or before 13th September 2022 and quote “Business Analyst” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.