We are looking for an qualified, skilled, detail-oriented and analytical Broking Executive in Life Insurance.
Reporting to: Sales and Marketing Director
- Negotiating, drafting and submitting treaty agreements and endorsements within the stipulated timelines.
- Ensuring that quarterly accounts are submitted, reviewed, and confirmed as per the treaty terms and Service Level Agreement in place.
- Review of monthly cessions submitted by the cedant and preparation of interim accounts on monthly basis.
- Ensuring that settlement of accounts is made within 45 days after close of each quarter.
- Raising Minimum Deposit Premiums (MDP)risk notes once they fall due and circulating the debit/credit notes to the cedant/reassurers.
- Spearheading premium collection and settlement within the stipulated time in collaboration with the finance unit.
- Facilitate prompt recovery of claims/cash calls as per the treaty terms and Service Level Agreement in place.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly status reports to be submitted to the cedant.
- Respond to enquiries from the cedant/reassurers within 24 hours. Ensuring that all queries and concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
Qualifications and Skills
- A bachelor’s degree in insurance, actuarial science or a related field is required.
- At least 2 years of experience in reinsurance broking or insurance operations, preferably in the life insurance sector.
- Strong and excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze financial data and develop reports.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role, as you will be required to communicate with clients, reinsurers, and other stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Must be professional, ethical, and able to maintain confidentiality in all dealings with clients and other stakeholders.
What the Company offers
- An opportunity to join the fastest growing financial services group across the region.
- An opportunity to make real impact as you personally grow and develop.
- An opportunity to become part of a strong culture of collaboration, trust, openness and responsibility.
How to apply: Send your application to [email protected] to reach us on or before 20th March 2023 and quote “Broking Executive – Life” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.