We are looking for accredited, qualified, skilled, detail oriented and innovative Actuarial Analyst with 2+ years of experience in insurance, reinsurance or consulting industry.
- Analyse data for reserving, pricing and other financial projections
- Assist in developing various actuarial and statistical models
- Assist with IFRS 17 implementation projects for various clients
- Prepare recommendations based on analyses and modelling results
- Draft reports to be checked by Actuarial Lead
- Prepare and may do presentations
- Accompany team members to meetings
- Assist in the management of communication with clients
- Conduct research work
- Prepare proposals and tender documents as per clients’ needs
- Assist in project management of ongoing assignments to ensure timely delivery
- Participate in cross departmental teams to support group business needs as may be required
- Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications and Skills
Number of Actuarial papers: 5
Years of Experience: 2 – 3
Area of Practice: GI
Tools required: Excel, R and Power BI
What the Company offers
- An opportunity to join the fastest growing financial services group across the region.
- An opportunity to make real impact as you personally grow and develop.
- An opportunity to become part of a strong culture of collaboration, trust, openness and responsibility.
How to apply: Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach us on or before 20th October 2023 and quote “Actuarial Analyst” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.