We are looking for a qualified, skilled, detail-oriented and analytical Claims Assistant with 1+ years of experience in Retail General Insurance (Motor, Home, Travel).
Reporting to: Claims Officer
- Handling claims for retail clients in liaison with the Claims Officer.
- Daily updates to clients on claims status.
- Escalation of claims after 48 hours.
- Preparing Garage Lists for clients.
- Preparation of How to Claim Documents.
- Follow up with loss adjusters.
- Rating Garages – auditing them.
- Linkages with Rescue companies.
- Engaging Digital Team on Automation.
- Engaging Social Media team on How to claim.
- Implementing and executing claims according to the company’s claims procedure guidelines.
- Maintain excellent interpersonal relationships with clients.
- Following up on active claims with Service Providers to ensure timely settlement of the claims.
- Sitting in place of the Claims Officer as necessitated.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s/Diploma in Insurance or a related field.
- 1+ years’ experience in insurance.
- Claims experience is an added advantage.
- Analytical skills and proficiency in working with excel.
- Good knowledge of insurance products.
- Strong communication and writing skills and proficiency in English.
- Proficient in the use of data software applications
- High motivation, team orientation and adaptability.
What the Company offers
- An opportunity to join the fastest growing financial services group across the region.
- An opportunity to make a real impact anally grow and develop.
- An opportunity to become part of a strong culture of collaboration, trust, openness and responsibility.
How to apply: Send your application to [email protected] to reach us on or before 13th December 2022 and quote “Retail Claims” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.