We are looking for ambitious and analytical Actuarial Analysts with 2+ years in actuarial experience within the insurance, reinsurance, or consulting industry.
Reporting to: Actuarial Manager
- Analyze data for reserving, pricing, and other financial projections
- Assist in developing various actuarial and statical models.
- Prepare recommendations based on analysis and modeling results.
- Draft reports and other client communication material.
- Accompany and participate with team members in meetings.
- Assist in the management of communication with clients.
- Conduct research work.
- Business development responsibilities.
- Assist in project management for ongoing assignments to ensure timely delivery.
- Participate in cross-departmental teams to support group business needs as may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science.
- Good progress with professional actuarial exams- at least 5 actuarial exams passed.
- Good knowledge of regional financial regulatory requirements, including the Kenya RBC requirements.
- Strong communication and written skills and proficiency in English.
- High motivation, team-orientation and adaptability.
- Advanced IT, data management and modelling skills, knowledge of VBA and/ R would be an advantage.
What the Company Offers
- An opportunity to join the fastest growing financial services group across the region.
- An opportunity to make real impact as you personally grow and develop.
- An opportunity to become part of a strong culture of collaboration, trust, openness and responsibility.
How to apply; Send your application to [email protected] to reach us on or before 3rd November 2021 and quote “Actuarial Analyst” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.