We are looking for an ambitious, analytical Projects Assistant- Medical Department with 2+ years of experience in insurance. This is a client-facing role in an environment that requires servicing existing accounts as well as new business onboarding.
Reporting to: Project Administrator
- Handle the preparation and timely submission of scheme performance, replenishment and scheme utilization reports to the Product Administrator;
- Coordinate, monitor, and ensure the timely processing and replenishment of funds in accordance with the scheme utilization and replenishment thresholds for all clients;
- Assist and facilitate provider Management function in regards to provider on-boarding, monitoring of service providers’ contracts, ensuring Kenbright has active credit facilities with provider partners on our panel and following up on provider feedback regarding payment or challenges faced.
- Perform Provider statement analysis and reconciliation on a regular basis.
- Maintain and continuously improve processes, and procedures in the department, including but not limited to financial management, provider management, internal controls and administrative services. Assist in records managements for hard copy on-smart claims, off-smart claim, and reimbursement claims.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the Project Administrator.
- Establishing procedures and controls to improve efficiency of service in the department and establish ways to promote efficiently in assigned tasks.
- Assist in any other duties under MINT as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Bachelors Degree in Commerce (Insurance Option), Economics, Finance, Mathematics or related discipline.
- Previous work experience in a Related Field Such as Finance, Insurance or Sales.
- Experience in analysis of data and reporting, management of provider partnerships and/or compliance documentation, and operational procedures and processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft All Office Programs; With advanced Knowledge in Microsoft Excel and use of formulas for Analytics.
- High-level interpersonal skills & Knowledge of Basic Office Management Procedure.
- Demonstrated self-motivation, ability to work independently or part of a team, reliability and thirst for continuous learning.
- Excellent analytical, abstract reasoning, and problem-solving skills, plus excellent organization skills.
- Excellent attention to Detail particularly with quantitative and Qualitative information.
- Excellent Organization Skills; Customer Care Skills & Communication Skills.
- Professional Appearance.
- Ability to Prioritize Efficiently.
How to apply: Send your application to [email protected] to reach us on or before 30th June 2021 and quote “Projects Assistant” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.